Summertime Saga 0.20.8 Update Will Be Out Here. Get Summertime Saga 0.20.8 Save File with Full Cookie Jar Here. Safe Download Get It For PC/Windows, Android, Mac.
If you are looking For How To Download Summertime Saga For Free then you are at the right place Here you can Download Summertime Saga Latest Version.
Summertime Saga is an adult orientated high quality dating sim game, currently in development and funded wholly by Patreon backers.
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his problems as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals.
The game features over 65 characters to meet and interact with, over 30 unique locations, 20+ mini games, with hours of new content being added every update.
You can download the game for free, but by supporting the game on Patreon you gain exclusive rewards such as; private download servers, bug tracker and wiki access, vote on upcoming content, in-depth development overview, discord rewards, upcoming scene spoilers, and more!
DOWNLOAD SUMMERTIME SAGA GAME
DOWNLOAD SAVE FILE
If you want to download summertime saga 0.20.7 full save file that works then you can use the button below to download save files for Android. These files are of version 0.20.7 but will also work in this latest version. This button is linked with gamers blog that have google drive link.
How To Use Save Files In Android?
- Firstly Install Summertime Saga.
- Start The Game Once.
- Now Copy All The Save Files That You Downloaded.
- Now Go To File Manager-Android-Data-com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga-Files-Saves.
- If There are Any Files In It Delete Them And Paste The Files You Copied.
What Is New In Summertime Saga 0.20.7?
- An eerie mini-route for a certain someone.
- A brand new cookie jar scene with that person.
- A spooky new location.
- Wait … did the moon always look like that?
- A new collection of flag images for use with community translation packs.
- Re-organised and trimmed down fonts directory and reviewed licenses.
- Expanded font support for East Asian languages for use with translations.
- Improved performance of the credits screen for low end devices.
- Fixed some minor missing punctuation issues.
- Removed superfluous dialogue line from Tina’s recovery room interaction.
- Fixed some minor typos in Anon’s route hints.
- Restored the infamous helicopter scene so it can be repeated after the mayor’s arrest.
- Added stat notifications to Iwanka’s pregnancy notification phone call.
- Fixed the missing church bell closeup when viewed after dark.
- Improved save migration to repair Jenny’s ability to get pregnant after her route completes.
- Tweaked load sequence to attempt repair of timer seed missing in some upgraded saves.
- Corrected a line of dialogue in the recovery room when Tina has has twins.
- Revisited Grace & Odette’s end game interactions to have them play out as intended.
- Prevented some debug menu functions from triggering Anon’s sleep-cycle.
- Removed some broken and unnecessary debug menu buttons.
- Ensured Anon exits to the mall parking lot (not concourse) if triggering the toilet scene after dark.
- Fixed page insertion for Jenny’s diary to avoid duplicate pages showing up.
- Restored Yumi’s donuts dialogue while she’s outside Debbie’s house to assist with Mia’s route.
- Prevented Yumi being outside Debbie’s house from blocking Mia’s finding Harold quest.
- Allowed Anon to visit the bank location at night (it’s still closed, but it looks pretty!)
- Prevented Rump’s mall toilet scene occurring while he’s campaigning or in jail.
- Fixed tick and sleep triggers firing before the timer had been updated, causing unwanted behaviour.
- Ensured tick triggers fully fire reliably and consistently.
- Restored missing sleep pop-up and unused background when Jenny stays the night.
- Fixed pregnancies not being updated correctly after refusing Jenny sex the previous night.
- Delayed sleep events when the player is being forced to sleep to avoid game bricks.
- Repaired Connie’s outfit state if erroneously carried over from previous versions.
- Removed unintentional player ability to trigger more than four ticks per day.
- Curtailed player freedom following initial mugging to prevent game bricks in some scenarios.
- Restored the dealership front desk in the evenings while Josie is bedridden at the hospital.
- Fixed gender phrase in Melonia’s recovery room scene.
- Updated Anon’s internal virginity tracking so he can be honest in the game with Eve. Again. >_>;;
- Prevented Roxxy’s affection growing unchecked and breaking the game! Cold shower for you, missy!
- Removed Anon’s double appendage problem during Tina’s initial naughty encounter.
- Improved hinting to help players find Tina at the bank for the first time.
- Ensured Grace remains in Sugar Tats after meeting Mia, even if she’d normally be upstairs.
- Tweaked hints for Mia’s tattoo quest to focus on Saturday and speaking to Grace.
- Stopped Eve, Grace, and Odette’s bring baby home dialogues playing while they were still bedridden.
- Fixed layering on confirm screen to no longer clip play-time text when using accessibility tweaks.
- Restored channel image on the living room TV after the naughty channel is unlocked.