Summertime Saga 0.20.9 Update Will Be Out Here. Get Summertime Saga 0.20.9 Save File with Full Cookie Jar Here. Safe Download Get It For PC/Windows, Android, Mac.
If you are looking For How To Download Summertime Saga For Free then you are at the right place Here you can Download Summertime Saga Latest Version.
Summertime Saga is an adult orientated high quality dating sim game, currently in development and funded wholly by Patreon backers.
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his problems as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals.
The game features over 65 characters to meet and interact with, over 30 unique locations, 20+ mini games, with hours of new content being added every update.
You can download the game for free, but by supporting the game on Patreon you gain exclusive rewards such as; private download servers, bug tracker and wiki access, vote on upcoming content, in-depth development overview, discord rewards, upcoming scene spoilers, and more!
DOWNLOAD SUMMERTIME SAGA V0.20.9
DOWNLOAD V0.20.9 SAVE FILE
If you want to download summertime saga 0.20.7 full save file that works then you can use the button below to download save files for Android. These files are of version 0.20.7 but will also work in this latest version. This button is linked with gamers blog that have google drive link.
How To Use Save Files In Android?
- Firstly Install Summertime Saga.
- Start The Game Once.
- Now Copy All The Save Files That You Downloaded.
- Now Go To File Manager-Android-Data-com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga-Files-Saves.
- If There are Any Files In It Delete Them And Paste The Files You Copied.
What Is New In Summertime Saga 0.20.9?
Main Story – Part III
- The grand finale of the main story.
- Five all new cookie jar scenes.
- New optional interaction with Rump after his arrest.
- Fully fleshed-out warehouse location.
- Two new minigames and one rebuilt minigame with a new variant.
- Adding evening art to the exterior of Debbie’s house.
- Complete refactor of the Muay Thai minigame, and various fight events.
- A new “New Game” mode for players that have already played Main Story parts I and II.
- Anon may now visit his Dad.
- Remade the school’s exterior such that it’s now not always blurred! \o/
- Restored unused and added missing inventory items and closeup art in Ms. Bissette’s route.
- Revealed the intended content of Anon’s French romance poem. Zut alors!
- Improved cop car button art on Debbie’s driveway.
- Baby chromosomes are now assigned at conception, not birth.
- Corrected Maria’s hands-on-hips pose when she’s dressed casually.
- Corrected Tina’s hands-on-hips pose when she’s dressed casually.
- Released Eve, Grace, and Odette from their morning forced locations after Odette’s route.
- Fixed trigger logging issue that would lie dormant until the next save migration.
- Updated Odette route activation during migration to account for a bug that was fixed in 0.20.5.
- Retouched a graphical error on the map button in French class.
- Resolved inconsistencies in how a cutscene displayed in Jenny’s route.
- Silenced exception when autosaving was triggered before any progress has been made.
- Fixed rare bug affecting backgrounds used during phone calls.
- Ensured game menus are fully modal, preventing a class of error where pausing could break a minigame.
- Prevented an exception when completing Diane’s first milk delivery in the evening.
- Fixed issue where a dominant choice in Jenny’s route would prevent learning her password.
- Removed Tony’s button the first time Anon gains access to the pizzeria kitchen at night.
- Fixed bug preventing Diane showing up for Rump’s prep walk on TV if quest was begun in the evening.
- Prevented issue on save/load cycle that would forever extend the wait to retry Diane’s wheelbarrow quest.
- Added guard to prevent a lock during Connie’s quest when a delivery dialogue is waiting to play.
- Changed skip to bedroom catch to trigger only when arriving from map to avoid some hard-locks.
- Fixed issue where Melonia could be using the hot tub in her bedroom after initial tub cleaning.
- Corrected an offset for Diane to ensure she gets displayed correctly in Daisy’s sex lead-in.
- Ensured that lasagne can only be picked up from the pizzeria, not Tony’s apartment.
- Restored a pair of missing arms for Daisy when speaking to her about missing her flowers.
- Fixed events taking place during Jenny’s pregnancy should not be possible.
- Prevented repeating scene if Rump was arrested while Thotbot was still on order.